This job opening has now been filled. Please check our latest job opportunities here
This is a fantastic opportunity for a strong Marketeer to be the Director of Marketing of one of the most forward thinking Private Equity Groups in Europe.
One of the most exciting projects for the new Director of Marketing will be to focus on the rebranding and repositioning and launch of the lifestyle boutique hotels within the Group.
We are seeking a well-rounded, entrepreneurial individual to drive the commercial outcomes and strategic agenda of these highly anticipated hotel rebranding and launches. This is an exciting and challenging opportunity for a passionate Director Marketing who has the skill set and experience to drive the business forward and effectively lead an energetic and standards-driven marketing department with the objective to create a process driven marketing department.
The role has been developed because of significant growth, and expansion plans, as well as the anticipated need to provide a high level of support to the rebranding, repositioning and launch of new hotel openings within the group.
The successful candidate will be a dynamic and results orientated individual who is intelligent, persuasive, forward thinking, and above all, able to demonstrate excellent marketing & leadership skills. Working with the VP Commercial the Director of Marketing will develop strategic marketing, advertising, media, PR, and internal communications plans designed to raise brand awareness and in turn drive Hotel revenue.
In addition to at least five years industry experience, the candidate must have held a leadership position in a well-established company and be able to demonstrate a track record of sustained success. A sound knowledge of marketing disciplines is essential; as is a broad understanding of, data management, DM, and CRM. A strong appreciation for the sales function with a focus on meeting client needs through outstanding service is also required.
Key skills and qualifications
- Comfortable and confident in taking the marketing lead and managing external creative and PR agencies
- Strong commercial acumen.
- Experience in managing budgets, revenue proposals and forecasting results
- A creative thoughtful leader who can influence
- In-depth knowledge of the hotel / leisure / service sector.
- Strong leadership skills to effectively manage and motivate external suppliers to be creative and effective whilst understanding a clear ROI
- Accountable and resilient.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Computer savvy specifically as it relates to Excel, PowerPoint
- Excellent verbal and written communications and presentation skills
- Self-motivated, hardworking, and possessing excellent leadership skills.
- Believe in teamwork, outgoings, dynamic, innovative, and loyal
Essential skills and qualifications
- An experienced Marketeer with experience of rebranding, repositioning, and launching hotels with lifestyle and on trend hotels
- A Marketeer with a history of managing external agencies
- Current or previous experience working in UK
- Fluent in English
- Proven history setting and reviewing KPI’s, budgets and forecasts and ability to challenge performance
- Strong leader able to deliver agreed strategy and improvements across the business
- Initiative-taker, capable of handling multi-faceted projects whilst working under pressure
- Experience with Capex projects and hotel openings
Highly desirable skills and qualifications
- Previous career experience working in the London/Paris market
- Previous experience working with international hotel brands
- Experience managing the complexity of the entire marketing mix
- Experience with lifestyle hotels
- Fluent in French
For more information or to apply, please contact Guy at email@example.com or call on +44 208 600 1180