This position could suit an experienced analyst who would prefer to work remotely (ideally full-time). Our client is open to discussing this position with freelance candidates that are only available for limited number of days in the week.
The position will require a true self-starter with excellent analytical ability who can process a high volume of information and synthesize this in a clear and concise manner.
- It is a boutique entrepreneurial hotel investment firm which can change direction at short notice due to changing priorities therefore someone who is adaptable, capable of handling multi-faceted projects whilst working under pressure and wants to be exposed to a wide range of activities would be a good fit
- The suitable candidates will have the ability to build robust models in Excel, conduct underwriting for hospitality transactions and produce appropriate analysis/presentations to succinctly communicate your findings.
- We are looking for highly analytical person with a data-driven approach who is able to analyse and interpret complex data sets and has strong attention to detail
Essential skills and qualifications
- Detailed and immersive knowledge of MS Excel
- Experience with either hospitality consultancy company or owning company / hospitality real estate funds / real estate investment funds / investment bank/freelancer
- In-depth knowledge of cash-flow, DCF, IRR, Cap Rates
- Business and report writing experience
- Self-starter – able to operate with minimal supervision
- Degree level – finance or corporate finance / business/ real estate
- Hotel sector knowledge in respect to nature of brands, management companies, investors etc. and latest trends affecting the industry
For more information or to apply, please contact Chris at email@example.com or call on +44 208 600 1160
Are you ready for an adventure? This role requires relocation to Riyadh
We are looking for an Executive Chef who has London restaurant experience who wants to be a part of the growing Saudi food culture.
Our client is setting up an exciting, unique food business in Riyadh with a growth plan to double their presence in the next few years. We are looking for a talented and creative Executive Chef who will bring London’s vibe and excellent food standards to the Saudi capital. Candidates should have an entrepreneurial approach and experience with setting up processes and SOPs which will be imperative to the company’s growth.
- Minimum 5 years as an Executive Chef
- Solid experience from a top restaurant in London
Our client offers a very rewarding expat package for this role.
For more information or to apply, please contact Ewa at firstname.lastname@example.org or call on +44 20 8600 1181
We are currently recruiting a Director of Sales & Marketing for a 5 star property, part of a leading International hotel group in Abu Dhabi.
We are seeking an experienced candidate with at least 2 previous positions as DOSM.
Please note, that only candidates matching the below criteria will be considered and contacted.
- Resort experience
- Current/recent experience working for a 5 star hotel as a DOSM
- Previous or current experience working in the Middle East
- Strong knowledge of European markets namely: UK, Germany, Italy, Switzerland France
- Knowledge of the luxury consortias
- Knowledge of Luxury Leisure market is mandatory
- Knowledge of MICE market would be advantage
For more information or to apply, please contact Ewa at email@example.com or call on +44 208 600 1181
This job opening is currently on hold.
Please check our latest job opportunities here.
We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced General Manager to manage a flagship hotel in a gateway city in Asia! Given our client’s pipeline of growth, we are seeking a candidate with the capability to grow into a bigger strategic role with the company.
Our client has an upscale portfolio of luxury hotels in Asia. The vision and vigor they have has led them to benchmark innovative hospitality at their properties around APAC and are developing an exciting pipeline of luxury hotels.
Our client has a flagship hotel in a gateway city in Asia and we are looking for a candidate to take full P&L responsibility for this newly refurbished property with responsibility to drive performance, reposition the property and to gain market share. Given our client’s pipeline of growth, we are seeking a candidate with the capability to grow into a bigger strategic role with the company.
This positions requires an individual who has the following background and experience:
- Currently working as a General Manager
- Experience working for an internationally branded hotel chain
- Current or previous experience working in Sri Lanka
- Experience managing a recognised upscale property with at least 150 bedrooms or more
- Experience working in a property with a focus on F&B
- Multi country experience
- Able to demonstrate a consistent working history where there is a narrative of success as a General Manager in a quality environment
For more information or to apply, please contact Helene at firstname.lastname@example.org