This is a fantastic opportunity to join an international company that is famed for its successes throughout Europe and to be part of the continuing drive for exceptional service and increasing profitability.
The position of General Manager is a senior leadership role and offers a great opportunity to continue the success of the hotel in the city. The hotel currently sits as the number one in STR and its competitive set. This individual will be directly responsible for the entire operation which has a large and complex F&B function. The property also has a wellness centre with over 400 members. The production kitchen is at the heart of the hotel and produces all the highest quality food to the highly competitive food outlets.
- Seasoned and experienced GM with the maturity to manage the complexity of the dynamic product offering
- An F&B professional who has managed multiple outlets and can react quickly to the “pulse” of the city
- Exceptional networking skills to be seen as a true leader in the city and build genuine relationships on a regular basis
- Fluent in German
For more information of to apply, please contact Guy Lean at email@example.com or call on +44 208 600 1182
Based in the European country of Luxembourg, our client is seeking to hire a Director of Sales.
This person will be a commercially driven sales professional, focused on managing the hotels’ selling strategies to maximize revenues and to outperform the market. The Director of Sales will directly report to the General Manager and will be part of the hotels’ Executive Team, fully involved in leading the hotels’ business strategies and related sales performance.
- Strong knowledge of MICE and Corporate markets
- Analytical skills to understand key business indicators and competitive trends
- Experience of setting strategies and define actions for the hotel’s sales team
- Proven achievements working in a competitive market
- Creative sales leader able to identify and secure niches or sales opportunities
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Business fluent English (spoken and written) and ideally French
- Proven leadership skills involving to manage, develop, and motivate the team to achieve their objectives
- Proactive, independent, decisive
- High level of resilience and self-discipline
- A positive, motivated and hands-on approach – Leading by Example
For more information or to apply, please contact Dan at firstname.lastname@example.org or call on +44 20 8600 1186
We are currently recruiting a Director of Sales & Marketing for a 5 star property, part of a leading International hotel group in Abu Dhabi.
We are seeking an experienced candidate with at least 2 previous positions as DOSM.
Please note, that only candidates matching the below criteria will be considered and contacted.
- Resort experience
- Current/recent experience working for a 5 star hotel as a DOSM
- Previous or current experience working in the Middle East
- Strong knowledge of European markets namely: UK, Germany, Italy, Switzerland France
- Knowledge of the luxury consortias
- Knowledge of Luxury Leisure market is mandatory
- Knowledge of MICE market would be advantage
For more information or to apply, please contact Ewa at email@example.com or call on +44 208 600 1181
This job opening is currently on hold.
Please check our latest job opportunities here.
We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced General Manager to manage a flagship hotel in a gateway city in Asia! Given our client’s pipeline of growth, we are seeking a candidate with the capability to grow into a bigger strategic role with the company.
Our client has an upscale portfolio of luxury hotels in Asia. The vision and vigor they have has led them to benchmark innovative hospitality at their properties around APAC and are developing an exciting pipeline of luxury hotels.
Our client has a flagship hotel in a gateway city in Asia and we are looking for a candidate to take full P&L responsibility for this newly refurbished property with responsibility to drive performance, reposition the property and to gain market share. Given our client’s pipeline of growth, we are seeking a candidate with the capability to grow into a bigger strategic role with the company.
This positions requires an individual who has the following background and experience:
- Currently working as a General Manager
- Experience working for an internationally branded hotel chain
- Current or previous experience working in Sri Lanka
- Experience managing a recognised upscale property with at least 150 bedrooms or more
- Experience working in a property with a focus on F&B
- Multi country experience
- Able to demonstrate a consistent working history where there is a narrative of success as a General Manager in a quality environment
For more information or to apply, please contact Helene at firstname.lastname@example.org