Our client is one of the largest privately held hospitality organisations in the world, with almost 500 hotels across three continents. They now wish to hire a Cluster Director of Revenue to manage the revenue function at two properties in the beautiful city of Paris.
The primary purpose of this position is to monitor the group and transient business thresholds within the forecast to ensure measurable improvements for demand and availability. The successful candidate will supply critical analysis on the effect of short-range decisions effecting occupancy, average rate and rooms profit goals. They will also provide analysis of city events and activities in order to project the effect of opportunities they create.
This is a highly strategic role where the successful candidate will have direct influence over dynamic pricing.
- Extensive knowledge of revenue management
- Knowledge of hotel and competitive market or similar environment
- Ability to analyse data
- Ability to prioritise tasks & to manage workload using own initiative
- Excellent computer skills
- Strong communication (both verbal and written), decision making, influencing/consensus building and analytical skills with clear understanding of the impact on goals and the bottom line
- Must be proficient in writing, speaking, and negotiating in English and local language
- Previous experience in hotel, travel & tourism, service sector preferred
- Bachelors or master’s degree in a relevant field or equivalent combination of education and work-related experience
- Ideally possess 5+ years progressive work-related experience in financial/strategic planning, revenue management, pricing with proficiencies in multiple disciplines/technologies/processes, preferably in the hotel industry or similar environment
For more information or to apply, please contact Mara at firstname.lastname@example.org or call on +44 20 8600 1169
This job opening has now been filled. Please check our latest job opportunities here
This is a great opportunity to join an international company that is famed for its successes throughout Europe and to be part of the continuing drive for exceptional service and increasing profitability.
Our client is now looking for a General Manager to oversee the re-opening of one their properties in the beautiful city of Heidelberg. Having recently rebranded, the position of General Manager is a fantastic opportunity to continue the success of the hotel in the city.
- To be responsible for the dynamic operations of the hotel.
- Hire, train and retain the full hotel team.
- To ensure the hotel team are fully trained to the expected elevated level and all direct reports are fully in line with the same goal.
- To drive profitability in the hotel through ensuring premium rota efficiency and thorough control of all operational cost areas
- To drive the hotel revenue by leading the Managers and team members with the goal of safeguarding all upsell potentials and revenue streams are captured
- Fully accountable for the delivering of KPO’s, annual reviews and all subsequent requirements for direct reports
- To drive and take the lead role in terms of service, culture, development, team image, systems, procedures, and skills development
- To ensure the hotel is constantly presented at its best by a thorough diligence and installing the same culture into all team members
- To ensure quality measures are maintained throughout the company using such tools as SALT, TripAdvisor, STR etc.
- Managing HOD’s, ensuring all departmental rotas are operating at optimum efficiency
- All areas of costs to be well maintained and operated within the budgeted targets
- Pro-actively pursue all practices in-line with company environmental and energy saving initiatives
- Take a pro-active approach to ensuring the continued long-term success of the Hotel
- Project manage any key strategic priorities
- To lead the budget process and then subsequent implementation through the leadership team
- Pre-opening and opening experience of an Internationally branded hotel
- A highly commercially driven GM building relationships with key corporate Clients
- Degree or equivalent qualification, ideally in a hospitality discipline
- Seasoned and experienced GM with the maturity to manage the complexity of the dynamic product offering
- Exceptional networking skills to be seen as a true leader in the city and build genuine relationships on a regular basis
- An experienced GM with internationally branded hotels who has knowledge of both rooms and food & beverage
- Fluent in German and English
For more information or to apply, please contact Guy at email@example.com or call +44 20 8600 1182