This job opening has now been filled. Please check our latest job opportunities here
This is a super opportunity for a strong leader to be General Manager of a high performing 4 star hotel in Swindon.
One of the most exciting prospects for the new General Manager will be to focus several Capex projects planned for the property, you will need both good “out of the box thinking” and great presentation skills to work with the owners to approve the changes.
We are seeking a well-rounded, entrepreneurial individual to drive the commercial outcomes and strategic agenda of this well known internationally branded property. This is an exciting and challenging opportunity for a passionate General Manager who has the skill set and experience to drive the business forward and effectively lead an energetic and standards-driven team.
The successful candidate will have a strong business and commercial acumen with a genuine passion for exemplary service. This individual will thrive working autonomously but in a collaborative way with the senior leadership team. In conclusion – an operational business leader of the hotel with responsibility for all aspects of the operation, including guest and employee engagement, financial performance, sales and revenue generation, staff development and talent retention, and delivering a return on investment to property ownership.
- Experienced General Manager with a knowledge of Internationally branded hotels
- A GM with both rooms and F&B experience
- Proven track record of recruiting hiring and retaining talent
- P&L responsibility
- Fluent in English
- Proven track record setting and reviewing KPI’s, budgets and forecasts and ability to challenge performance
- Strong leader able to deliver agreed strategy and improvements across the business
- Self-starter, capable of handling multi-faceted projects whilst working under pressure
- Experience creating and implementing F&B projects
For more information or to apply, please contact Guy Lean at email@example.com or call on +44 20 8600 1182
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an international company that is famed for its successes throughout Europe and to be part of the continuing drive for exceptional service and increasing profitability.
The position of Director of HR is a senior leadership role and offers a great opportunity to continue the success of the hotel in the city. This individual will have direct responsibility for areas of Recruiting, Employee Relations, Benefits, Events, Workers Compensation, Pay Roll, Development/Training and other employee-related tasks as well as involvement in all other areas of the hotel.
Additional responsibilities include:
- Oversee short and long-term planning of all the HR related functions including workforce planning, recruitment, staffing strategies, wage and salary administration, associate and labor relations, benefits, workforce training and development etc.
- Develop and administer organizational plans and procedures for an efficient operation of the Human Resource Department that will in turn assist the General Manager in maximizing profits for the hotel
- Assist the management team in implementing and supervising operational standards and policies
- To ensure that the company HR operational policies and processes are adhered to and continually improved
- To assist in all activities concerning the sourcing & recruitment of staff, performance management, staff discipline and HR administration
A full job specification will be issued upon application.
Skills & Qualifications for the role:
- Experience as an HR Manager/Director for a large business with more than 150 employees
- Degree qualified or similar in Human Resources discipline
- Working knowledge of German laws, payroll and employment contract and management, taxation and other labor legislation e.g. labor legislation with an emphasis on part-time and overtime regulations
- Have a strong background in creating and setting policy specifically relating to employment, employee welfare and relations, benefits/wages & salaries, employee training, and government regulations
- Hands-on experience with Human Resources Management Software, including payroll systems
- Excellent organisational and leadership abilities
- Fluent in German and English
For more information or to apply, please contact Guy Lean at firstname.lastname@example.org or call on +44 208 600 1182