This job opening has now been filled. Please check our latest job opportunities here
One of the largest private hospitality organisations in Europe is seeking a quality driven Director of Operations for one of their newest properties in The Netherlands.
We are looking for a Director of Operations for an internationally branded hotel. The Director of Operations will be instrumental in the successful launch of this rebranded hotel, taking a hands on approach in the day to day operations and establishing a positive reputation for service excellence in this European business district.
The primary goal of the role is to manage a change process for a hotel that will undergo significant amounts of change over the next few months and to successfully reposition it in its market place. You will be a strong leader with hands-on experience in managing all the key operations functions required of a Director of Operations.
Candidates should be proactive and decisive, resilient and self-disciplined with a track record in proven leadership, managing, developing and motivating a team to achieve objectives.
Essential Skills and Qualifications:
- Minimum 2 years experience as a Director of Operations in a a medium or large hotel
- Previous experience within an internationally branded hotel and you will have proven achievements within a competitive market
- Fluency in all forms of communication in English is essential and Dutch a definite bonus
- You will have to have the right to work and reside in Europe as the company will be unable to assist in visa arrangements
- Educated to a degree level
- Knowledge of the MICE and corporate hotel market
To apply, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with Director of Operations The Netherlands in the title.
Due to the expected level of response, unfortunately it will only be possible to contact candidates who have the relevant and required level of experience.