This job opening has now been filled. Please check our latest job opportunities here.
We are looking for a Director of Revenue for a 5 star unique hotel in the Netherlands.
The right individual will be a strategic leader who will lead the revenue function at the hotel and position the property in a highly competitive market.
The Revenue Director will be a strong, commercially driven and analytical manager, focussed on driving the hotel’s rate and mix strategy to outperform the market.
The position will report to the General Manager and will be part of the hotel’s Executive Team and fully involved in leading the hotel’s strategy and performance.
The six specific focus areas are:
- To manage the reservations and yield systems to ensure the hotel sells at the optimum rate in each market.
- To identify and analyse trends, using all available data, and to recommend strategies for each rate segment to capitalise on opportunities in the market
- To maximise ADR opportunities through control and strategies around premium room inventory.
- To manage the relationships with OTA’s and drive volume through these segments when required.
- To engage with the Brand to ensure all revenue driving initiatives are live in the business.
- To lead weekly strategy meetings, to review strategies and opportunities and ensuring that the sales team are aligned with the strategy.
For more information or to apply, please contact Ewa at firstname.lastname@example.org or call on +44 20 8600 1180
Please note that due to the expected level of response, it will only be possible to contact those candidates who have the relevant and required level of experience.