Cluster Director of Revenue, Paris – Position Filled
This job opening has now been filled. Please check our latest job opportunities here
Our client is one of the largest privately held hospitality organisations in the world, with almost 500 hotels across three continents. They now wish to hire a Cluster Director of Revenue to manage the revenue function at two properties in the beautiful city of Paris.
The primary purpose of this position is to monitor the group and transient business thresholds within the forecast to ensure measurable improvements for demand and availability. The successful candidate will supply critical analysis on the effect of short-range decisions effecting occupancy, average rate and rooms profit goals. They will also provide analysis of city events and activities in order to project the effect of opportunities they create.
This is a highly strategic role where the successful candidate will have direct influence over dynamic pricing.
- Extensive knowledge of revenue management
- Knowledge of hotel and competitive market or similar environment
- Ability to analyse data
- Ability to prioritise tasks & to manage workload using own initiative
- Excellent computer skills
- Strong communication (both verbal and written), decision making, influencing/consensus building and analytical skills with clear understanding of the impact on goals and the bottom line
- Must be proficient in writing, speaking, and negotiating in English and local language
- Previous experience in hotel, travel & tourism, service sector preferred
- Bachelors or master’s degree in a relevant field or equivalent combination of education and work-related experience
- Ideally possess 5+ years progressive work-related experience in financial/strategic planning, revenue management, pricing with proficiencies in multiple disciplines/technologies/processes, preferably in the hotel industry or similar environment
For more information or to apply, please contact Mara at email@example.com or call on +44 20 8600 1169