This job opening has now been filled. Please check our latest job opportunities here
With two hotels in Dusseldorf and Heidelberg, our client has an opportunity for a Cluster Revenue Manager to join the Company.
Reporting directly to the General Managers, the primary purpose of this position is to monitor group and transient business thresholds within the forecast to ensure measurable improvements for demand and availability. Supply critical analysis on the effect of short range decisions effecting occupancy, average rate and rooms profit goals. Analysis of city events and activities and to project the effect of opportunities they create. Monitor competitive analysis. This is a challenging position within the commercial team. The Cluster Revenue Manager will be responsible for managing at least 2 hotels directly and overseeing the reservations teams on property. There will of course be travel involved between the two properties and the opportunity exists for hybrid working.
The successful candidate should possess the following knowledge, skills and abilities and be able to explain and demonstrate that he or she can perform the essential functions of the job, using some other combination of knowledge, skills, and abilities.
- Must be proficient in writing, speaking and negotiating in English and local language;
- Extensive knowledge of revenue management;
- Knowledge of hotel and competitive market or similar environment;
- Ability to analyse data
- Ability to priorities tasks & to manage workload using own initiative
- Excellent computer skills
- Strong communication(both verbal and written), decision making, influencing/consensus building and analytical skills with clear understanding of impact on goals and bottom line
- Previous experience in hotel, travel & tourism, service sector preferred
- Team player – with a sense of humour even in the face of adversity!
- Bachelors or Master’s degree in a relevant field or equivalent combination of education and work related experience
- Ideally you will have a with 3+ years progressive work-related experience in financial/strategic planning, revenue management, pricing with proficiencies in multiple disciplines/technologies/processes, preferably in the hotel industry or similar environment.
- Demonstrated knowledge of revenue management principles, effective hotel pricing concepts, yield management optimization and selling strategies.
- Fluent in German
For more information or to apply, please conact Mara at email@example.com or call on +44 20 8600 1169