Based in the United States, our client is a Hospitality Management firm for a select profile of the most trusted, bold, and innovative hotels, resorts, restaurants, and hospitality brands.
Their success is built on a unique style of entrepreneurial management and ownership mentality that enables them to provide each of their properties with the individualized personal service of a small company, enhanced by the breadth and depth of the skill and experience at a larger company. They continue to invest heavily in their people, services, and infrastructure, to create value and optimize financial performance throughout their portfolio.
They now wish to hire a Vice President of Sales, Revenue & Marketing. This role will have total oversight of these separate functions within the portfolio and curate all business development initiatives ranging from product concept to revenue and customer conversion to ensure proactive strategies are in place for continuous revenue improvement and market share gain. The role takes a hands-on approach with the hotel teams to ensure leadership aligns for success, including recruiting, mentoring, and training. This position acts as an active participant on many brand advisory groups and consistently continues to strengthen relationships with brand executives. Will also have total oversight of marketing functions within the portfolio working in conjunction with the marketing team and the discipline leader. Additional responsibilities include all brand campaigns, digital marketing execution, brand experience partnerships and field marketing deployment working in conjunction with the specific discipline leaders. This position has led responsibility to implement paid media and content strategy across the portfolio.
Key skills and qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in business or hotel management, from 4-year college or equivalent knowledge and experience.
- 10+ years of prior professional experience in the hotel sales & marketing industry
- Able to execute a Marketing Plan to enhance revenue
- Strong business writing ability, attention to detail, organizational and analytical skills
- Ability to communicate both verbally and in writing across all levels of the organization in a clear and concise manner
- Self-motivated and task oriented with the ability to work independently and also collaborate well with others
- Proficient skills in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook are required for this position
- Present confidence and a professional appearance
- Travel required
For more information or to apply, please contact Guy Lean at firstname.lastname@example.org or call on +44 208 600 1180
Our client is one of the largest privately held hospitality organisations in the world, with almost 500 hotels across three continents and has has formed strategic alliances with many of the world’s largest hotel brands.
They are now seeking to hire a Director of Sales, for one of their properties based in the country of Luexembourg,
Reporting to the General Manager, the Director of Sales will be part of the hotels’ Executive Team and will be fully involved in leading the hotels’ business strategies and related sales performance.
The successful candidate will be a commercially driven sales professional, focused on managing the hotels’ selling strategies to maximize revenues and to outperform the market.
Main responsibilities include:
- Assisting in the preparation of a challenging and meaningful budget each year
- To prepare and manage daily, weekly, monthly and annual sales action plans in order to identify opportunities and segments requiring action
- Review current contracts and align future contracting actions to maximize opportunities and revenues, to outperform the market
- Analyse the individual performance and booking patterns of accounts and segments and to be able to articulately explain strategies and results to the Executive Team and to the hotels owning company during monthly business review meetings
- Create and sell promotions and events as required
- Lead the Sales team, ensuring that all hotels’ HR policies are adhered to
- Understand and interpret STR data to assist with hotel strategies to maximize revenues
- Work closely with the Director of Revenue Management to optimize overall business performance
Essential Skills and Qualifications
- At least 3 years’ experience in a senior sales function with an international branded hotel where there is substantial corporate / MICE business
- Qualified to degree level in a hospitality related discipline
- Analytical skills to understand key business indicators and competitive trends
- Experience of setting strategies and define actions for the hotel’s sales team
- Proven achievements working in a competitive market
- Creative sales leader able to identify and secure niches or sales opportunities
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Business fluent English (spoken and written) and ideally French
- Proven leadership skills involving to manage, develop, and motivate the team to achieve their objectives
For more information or to apply, please contact Mara at email@example.com or call on +44 20 8600 11669
This job opening has now been filled. Please check our latest job opportunities here
We have a fantastic opportunity to join a successful international organisation in Italy, as Corporate Director of Sales and Marketing. This role will focus on driving and overseeing all sales, marketing, PR, Social Media and Revenue activities for a portfolio of luxury hotels (less than 10) across Italy.
This role will require the individual to travel approximately 60% of their working time.
Only candidates matching the criteria below will be considered:
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience as commercial leader within a five-star hotel (ideally cluster or portfolio and/or resorts)
- Strong knowledge of the MICE and luxury segments
- Experience working for an international hotel chain would be strong advantage
- Current or previous resort experience
- Native or fluent in Italian