Director of Sales & Marketing, Barcelona – Position Filled
This job opening has now been filled. Please check our latest job opportunities here
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Director of Sales & Marketing to join a hotel that is situated in an exclusive area of Barcelona. With nearly 300 rooms, the hotel is walking distance to main luxury shopping malls, restaurants and the FC Barcelona Stadium.
Reporting directly to the General Manager, The Director of Sales & Marketing will be a commercially driven Sales person, focused on managing the selling strategy of the hotel to maximize revenues and outperform the market. The role includes leading the team on Catering, Events, and Public Relations, whilst planning and executing Marketing schedules and strategies for all aspects of Sales.
The successful candidate will work towards the financial success of the hotel, achieve the budget set to maximize the revenues, whilst maintaining costs within budget and to actively conserve both costs and the environment.
- At least 3 years’ experience in a leading sales function with an international branded hotel group, in a city centre location with multiple competitors
- Qualified to degree level in a hospitality related discipline
- Excellent knowledge of relevant local and international markets
- Analytical skills to understand key business indicators and competitive trends
- Experience of setting strategies and define actions for the hotel’s sales team
- Proven achievements working in a competitive market
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Fully fluent in Spanish and business fluent in English, spoken and written. Experience and knowledge of Barcelona will be an advantage.
- Proven leadership skills involving to manage, develop, and motivate the team to achieve their objectives
- Proactive, independent, decisive
- High level of resilience and self-discipline
- A positive, motivated and hands-on approach – Leading by Example
For more information or to apply, please contact Mara at email@example.com or call on +44 20 8600 1169