Cluster Director of Sales, London – Position Filled
This job opening has now been filled. Please check our latest job opportunities here
We are looking for a Cluster Director of Sales for three London based properties, owned and managed by a growing hotel group. One of the properties is currently going through repositioning and rebranding and one is due to open in Q2 2024.
This is a strategic role for an experienced Corporate Sales leader, who will be responsible for devising the sales strategy through leadership to maximise the sales potential and achieving revenue budgets to include bedrooms, bar & restaurant as relevant key revenue channels for the hotels focusing in particular on the corporate and transient business.
- Commercial acumen with experience dealing with a wide range of customer segments
- Corporate Sales experience in London
- Capable of operating in a multi site sales role
- Excellent communication skills
- Collaborative; with a strength at building and nurturing relationships internally and externally
- Hands on, enjoys spending time at hotel level working with teams
- Strategic in approach
- Direct / Exposed to the development of a sales plan
- Experience working for high quality hotels / rate driven environment
If this sounds like your next step, please get in touch with Mara at firstname.lastname@example.org or call on +44 208 600 1169
Due to the high volume of applications that we are experiencing, we will only respond to relevant candidates for this role.