Our client is an internationally known brand that represents style and luxury all over the world.
They now have an super opportunity for a Cluster Director of Sales & Marketing to be based in the historic and beautiful city of Prague. Covering two hotels in the city, both properties have strong Directros of Sales and therefore it would be beneficial to locate a candidate with a strong marketing background who has an understanding of online business and digital marketing.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the total hotel revenue generation in line with the vision, mission and beliefs of the Company. They will maximise the hotel’s revenues by increasing occupancy at best rates and making profitable use of all relevant outlets (e.g. restaurants, events, Spa etc.). They will oversee the sales, marketing, PR, conference and events teams, setting strategies and targets for each revenue stream and overseeing their achievement of these objectives. They will work to build highly effective and aligned teams through communication, motivation and training and the Cluster Director of Sales & Marketing will build effective partnerships with like-minded and luxury and upscale brands to build and grow the business both in terms of revenue and positioning. They will also establish and maintain good business relations with key corporate clients, e.g. airlines, DMC’s, OTA’s, travel agencies, tourist offices, etc.)
The main focus of the role is to reposition the hotels with a correct marketing message. Repositioning within the leisure sector (the properties are out of the city centre) and managing the USPs will be important. The successful candidate will need to be highly engaging, involved, global thinker, with a “let’s do” attitude, commercially minded who can connect with people. “Work hard and play hard” is the motto of the team. Nurture the team with a positive attitude, support people.
- 3-5 years in a similar position in a similar sized and star rated hotel.
- Experience in managing multiple departments/teams.
- Excellent knowledge of hotel systems e.g. Opera PMS/S&C
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Digital marketing understanding (desirable)
- Written and verbal fluency in English. Fluency in another major language and added advantage
- Analytical and numerate
- Must be eligible to work in the country
- Willing to travel (30-40% Travel to US and Europe)
- Ideally an Undergraduate degree in a relevant field such as Hospitality Management, Tourism, Marketing or Finance
For more information or to apply, plase contact Mara at firstname.lastname@example.org or call on +44 20 8600 1169