Director Revenue Management – Dusseldorf
Overseeing a portfolio of 11 hotels based in Germany, we have a vacancy for a Director of Revenue Management who by working closely with the Revenue team, will be responsible for delivering all aspects of pricing, demand analysis, yield management, business mix optimisation, selling strategies and distribution to maximise revenue growth, profit contribution and market share for our client.
Reporting directly to the Operations Director. The role will be primarily focused on providing Commercial Strategic direction, oversight and leadership for the development, implementation and review of revenue strategies for a portfolio of hotels, across brands within Germany, by interacting with the key stakeholders within the organization.
The successful candidate should possess the following knowledge, skills and abilities and be able to explain and demonstrate that he or she can perform the essential functions of the job:
- Must be proficient in writing, speaking and negotiating in English and German
- Requires good communication skills, both verbal and written
- Extensive knowledge of revenue management
- Knowledge of hotel and competitive market
- Ability to analyse data
- Ability to priorities tasks & to manage workload using own initiative
- Excellent computer skills
- Foreign language skills preferred
- Previous experience in hotel, travel & tourism, service sector preferred
- Team player – with a sense of humour even in the face of adversity!
- Significant experience with all aspects of pricing, demand analysis, yield management, business mix, optimization, selling strategies, distribution and intermediary strategy and tactics to maximize total revenue
- A Bachelor’s degree /equivalent in Hotel Management, Business Administration
- Good executive presence and personal presentation Financial/analytical skills
- Project Management and program implementation skills
- Strong communication and consultation skills
- Fantastic strategic-thinking abilities
- A team player mentality with strong inter-personal skills and people management skills
- A structured and methodological approach to problem solving
For more information or to apply, please contact Mara at firstname.lastname@example.org or all on +44 208 600 1169