This is a super opportunity for a strong leader to be General Manager of a high performing 4 star hotel in Swindon.
One of the most exciting prospects for the new General Manager will be to focus several Capex projects planned for the property, you will need both good “out of the box thinking” and great presentation skills to work with the owners to approve the changes.
We are seeking a well-rounded, entrepreneurial individual to drive the commercial outcomes and strategic agenda of this well known internationally branded property. This is an exciting and challenging opportunity for a passionate General Manager who has the skill set and experience to drive the business forward and effectively lead an energetic and standards-driven team.
The successful candidate will have a strong business and commercial acumen with a genuine passion for exemplary service. This individual will thrive working autonomously but in a collaborative way with the senior leadership team. In conclusion – an operational business leader of the hotel with responsibility for all aspects of the operation, including guest and employee engagement, financial performance, sales and revenue generation, staff development and talent retention, and delivering a return on investment to property ownership.
- Experienced General Manager with a knowledge of Internationally branded hotels
- A GM with both rooms and F&B experience
- Proven track record of recruiting hiring and retaining talent
- P&L responsibility
- Fluent in English
- Proven track record setting and reviewing KPI’s, budgets and forecasts and ability to challenge performance
- Strong leader able to deliver agreed strategy and improvements across the business
- Self-starter, capable of handling multi-faceted projects whilst working under pressure
- Experience creating and implementing F&B projects
For more information or to apply, please contact Guy Lean at firstname.lastname@example.org or call on +44 20 8600 1182
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an international company that is famed for its successes throughout Europe and to be part of the continuing drive for exceptional service and increasing profitability.
The position of General Manager is a senior leadership role and offers a great opportunity to continue the success of the hotel in the city. The hotel currently sits as the number one in STR and its competitive set. This individual will be directly responsible for the entire operation which has a large and complex F&B function. The property also has a wellness centre with over 400 members. The production kitchen is at the heart of the hotel and produces all the highest quality food to the highly competitive food outlets.
- Seasoned and experienced GM with the maturity to manage the complexity of the dynamic product offering
- An F&B professional who has managed multiple outlets and can react quickly to the “pulse” of the city
- Exceptional networking skills to be seen as a true leader in the city and build genuine relationships on a regular basis
- Fluent in German
For more information of to apply, please contact Guy Lean at email@example.com or call on +44 208 600 1182
This job opening has now been filled. Please check our latest job opportunities here
The position of Hotel Manager is a senior leadership role, and this individual will be directly responsible for the operations and departmental profitability of one of the largest hotels in Paris, reporting into an Area Management level position.
The successful candidate will need to be a strong leader who will direct the team from the front and drive forward the entire hotel team. With a passion for attention to detail they will deliver the hotel at its very best, day in, day out, without exception.
- An existing Hotel Manager or GM of a smaller hotel
- Large internationally branded hotel experience having been through their GM development programmes.
- Proven leadership skills involving the ability to manage, develop and motivate a head of department team to achieve their objectives.
- A positive and motivated hands-on approach
- Fluent in French and English
- Experience of the French hotel market