We are looking for a strategic leader to lead the revenue function and position the property in a highly competitive market at a centrally located hotel in Dusseldorf.
The Revenue Director will be a strong, commercially driven, and analytical manager, focussed on driving the hotel’s rate and mix strategy to outperform the market. Reporting to the Hotel Manager the Revenue Director will be part of the hotel’s Executive Team and fully involved in leading the hotel’s strategy and performance.
Candidates should possess the following attributes:
- Fluent German Speaker
- Experience in a revenue function with an international branded hotel group, in a city centre location with multiple competitors at the similar size property
- Strong analytical skills to understand key business indicators and competitive trends
- Proven leadership skills involving managing, develop, and motivate the team to achieve their objectives
- A positive, motivated, and hands-on approach
- Comprehensive understanding of RGI reports and mechanics
- Detailed understanding of booking channels and experience of managing channel mix
- Excellent communication skills
For more information or to apply, please contact Guy at email@example.com or call on +44 20 8600 1182