Do you have excellent people skills, along with experience working in hotels? Have you considered a career in recruitment?
Madison Mayfair is a boutique hospitality recruitment company, recruiting at senior levels within international hospitality – across operational and commercial disciplines, covering roles throughout EMEA and the UK.
As the market opens up, we are seeking to recruit a new member to our specialist team.
The Project Associate role will be responsible for managing the recruitment process for our key clients – from sourcing candidates, interviewing and managing the process towards each job offer!
We are seeking candidates who are proactive critical thinkers, with the capacity to complete detailed research. Attention to detail is important, as is being able to manage multiple projects.
In return, we offer a strong base salary along with realistic commission and bonus payments – based on both individual and company performance.
Our offices are very close to Victoria station, with on-site cafe, gym and co-working areas.
If you would like to discuss this role, please share your CV with firstname.lastname@example.org and we’d be pleased to have an initial conversation.
This job opening has now been filled. Please check our latest job opportunities here
Our client is a global leader in commercial real estate services and they are seeking an Associate Director to join their Hospitality Capital Markets team.
The position can be based in either London or Amsterdam with key relationships being with colleagues in London plus European teams in Prague, Paris, Munich, Frankfurt, Madrid, Amsterdam, Milan, Dublin and Moscow.
This core position will an integral member of the Pan-EMEA Capital Markets team with responsibilities including:
- Acting as the main point of contact for Hotel Capital Markets in the Benelux region, interacting with colleagues and leadership active in other sectors, and other market participants including owners, investors, operators and consultants
- Taking active responsibility for sourcing new business, growing contact network, cultivating own clients and identifying target assets for sale
- To take a leading role in all aspects of running hotel marketing campaigns (alongside Lead Partner) – in particular, to maintain target lists of buyers and have conversations / conduct meetings with prospective buyers
- To create content for marketing collateral – teasers, brochures, information memoranda and data rooms
- To model trading hotel opportunities and hotel investments using C&W’s bespoke valuation model
- To lead the preparation of pitches and proposals for mandates we are competitively asked to tender for
- Attend industry events to support the team profile in the market and seek to grow your own network of contacts
- Identify potential cross-selling opportunities
- Contribute to meeting overall departmental fee/billing target
- To help maintain the team’s in-house databases of buyers, transactions and On the Market opportunities
The team is small but dynamic and growing – and this is an exciting time of its evolution.
The reward and opportunities available are second to none. Our client recognises commitment, initiative, decision-making ability and hard work – and rewards accordingly.
If you are interested in this role, please contact Guy at email@example.com or call on +44 208 600 1182.