Hospitality People Group operates three distinct brands, each catering to a specific job market within the hotel and hospitality industry. For over 25 years we have been identifying impact players who have made a significant difference to the performance of our client companies and have built a formidable reputation for excellence and commitment to best practise and results. We are always looking to strengthen our team and offer the opportunity for a top-class individual to join us to continue their exciting and rewarding career.
We are currently seeking a senior member of our team who will be responsible for managing recruitment projects for established clients, within the UK and internationally.
This individual will work closely with both clients and candidates to ensure the success of our assignments.
- Writing search specifications for clients and candidates
- Sourcing candidates through Linked In / database / advertising
- Pitching and qualifying candidates
- Project co-ordination throughout the process
- Negotiating offers through to candidate start
- Developing business through new and existing client contacts
- Excellent written and spoken English. Able to deliver pitches over the phone and capable of creating client documents
- At least three years’ recruitment experience, some of which will have been gained in the hotel / hospitality sector
- Degree educated – ideally hotel graduate/or with hospitality experience
- Can work effectively and autonomously
- Works effectively as part of a flexible / collaborative team and can take initiative in creating solutions
- Seeks an opportunity for success in a prestigious organisation
It would also be desirable for candidates to speak a second European language fluently.
As a boutique company, we are able to offer flexibility to our employees, in line with ‘the new normal’. Our offices are based in Victoria, but it is expected that we will all continue to be home based for some of the week.
As our industry re-opens, we are keen to ensure that we’re expertly staffed to deal with the uplift in business that we are now experiencing.
We offer a strong base salary, along with a generous results driven commission structure
If you’re interested to have a confidential discussion regarding this opportunity, please do share your CV with us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org