This job opening has now been filled. Please check our latest job opportunities here
A fantastic opportunity exists for a Hotel Manager to join the team at a luxurious lifestyle hotel situated in the West End of London.
The primary function of the role will be to support the General Manager in providing leadership across all areas of the hotel. The ideal candidate should be able to demonstrate an entrepreneurial spirit and solution focused approach to managing the business and showcasing our client’s values by leading by example.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience as a member of the Executive Team within the luxury market of the hotel industry
- Strong understanding of forecasting, budgeting, scheduling, productivity, inventory controls, P&L analysis
- Excellent knowledge of Opera, Fourth Hospitality and Microsoft Office
- Possess exceptional understanding of hotel operations
- Ability to communicate clearly, prompt, and accurately. With strong written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills in English and able to interact effectively with people at all levels of the organisation
- Excellent organizational skills able to multi-task
- Able to work on one’s own initiative, whether independently and as part of a team. A good collaborator
A full position description will be shared during the application process.
To apply, please contact Guy Lean at firstname.lastname@example.org or call on +44 208 600 1180
Please note that due to the expected level of response, it will only be possible to contact candidates who have the relevant and required level of experience.