This job opening has now been filled. Please check our latest job opportunities here
Our client based in London, is seeking to hire an Asset Manager who will become an integral part of their esteemed real estate hospitality investment platform.
As Asset Manager, you will oversee the financial, operational, and strategic aspects of the company’s hotel portfolio taking full responsibility for driving performance and maximising the financial performance per hotel. The successful individual will be experienced working in a fast paced and dynamic environment and demonstrate the ability to take ownership for optimising financial performance ensuring they align with the company’s investment objectives. They will also play a pivotal role in driving revenue growth, optimizing profitability, and enhancing the overall value of the hotel portfolio.
- Manage a portfolio of hotels and maximise the value of the assets whiles insuring conformance and established standards and the Company’s investment objectives
- Proactively identify and communicate value enhancement opportunities within the portfolio investment return of each hotel
- Conduct regular site visits on an as-need basis to evaluate physical condition of properties, property management, property marketability and management plan
- Constantly examine and monitor the operating performance of the assets to ensure maximum return on investment in each asset is attained
- Evaluate annual business plans and capital plans. Oversee execution on plans throughout the year and monitor capital expenditure at each hotel to include routine capital expenditures, major renovations and new development
- Utilise research, industry analysis/benchmarking, financial analysis and computer modelling fundamentals to analyse operations, financial reports, annual business plans and long terms strategic plans
- Acquire and maintain strong local market knowledge of hotel location, product positioning, competition, supply and demand
- Proactively identify and resolve ownership issues to maintain the integrity of the assets
- Prepare quarterly investment performance reports
- Ensure compliance with legal, regulatory, and brand standards in all operations.
- Comfortable with oversight of hotel operations and be familiar with hotel capital investment challenges
- Highly developed analytical, financial and communication and coordination skills are critical to the role
- Experience in finance, revenue maximisation, strategic planning, budgeting, forecasting, administration and operations
- Combination of entrepreneurial drive, management diligence and investment expertise
- Excellent language skills in English, both verbal and written
- Excellent communicator with the ability to present up and down the organisational chart
- Self-motivated, well-organised, competitive and results driven
- Mature and driven with a track record of getting things done
- Previous experience working with international hotel brands
For more information or ro apply, please contact Guy Lean at firstname.lastname@example.org or call on +44 208 600 1180