This job opening has now been filled. Please check our latest job opportunities here
Our client is one of the largest privately held hospitality organisations in the world, with almost 500 hotels across three continents (US/Canada, Europe & Asia) and have formed strategic alliances with many of the world’s largest hotel brands.
They now have an opportunity at one of their hotels based in the West End of London for a Deputy General Manager to join the team. This position of Deputy GM is a potential gateway to more senior leadership roles and if the candidate demonstrates that they have high potential will receive targeted mentorship and coaching. This is viewed as a senior leadership role, and this individual will be directly responsible for the operations and departmental profitability, with regards to all operational departments and then supporting the General Manager with Sales, Revenue and HR.
This is an opportunity to join an entrepreneurial company that is known for its successes throughout Europe and to be part of driving the continued strive for exceptional service and increasing profitability.
- Experienced HOD, who also has experience working for branded hotels
- Experience leading a department (preferably Rooms Division)
- Good knowledge of Health & Safety is essential
- Strong leader who will direct the team from the front and drive the same engagement from the entire hotel team
- Passion and attention to detail
- Target driven
- Pre-opening/reopening experience would be preferred by not essential
- Excellent interpersonal skills, capable of maintaining presence and communicating effectively at all levels within the hotel and upwards to other key stakeholders
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to communicate the results clearly, either through monthly performance reports or any other ad hoc financial analysis requested by the stakeholders
To apply, please contact Mara at email@example.com
Please note that due to the expected level of response, it will only be possible to contact candidates who have the relevant and required level of experience.