Club General Manager, South West London – Position Filled
This job opening has now been filled. Please check our latest job opportunities here
We have a great opportunity for a Club General Manager to join the team at an exclusive property situated in leafy Richmond, South West London.
Located on the Banks of the River Thames this property is home to an exclusive leisure club of 7,000 members, a 155-bedroom hotel, meeting and events space, restaurant and bar, spa and 25 acres of gardens and grounds including 24 tennis courts, 2 squash courts, a heavyweights gym and two elite sports pitches.
Reporting directly to the Managing Director, the Club Manager will have responsibility for Membership, the Leisure Complex (incorporating Gym, Pool, Fitness studios, Crèche), Spa, Watersports Centre, Racquet Sports and all sports and social activities. The Club General Manager also sits on the Executive Team and is part of the senior management team of the Club. (A full job description will be shared upon application).
Candidate skills and experience
- Previous experience in a similar role within the Leisure/ Club/Hospitality industry is essential
- 2:1 Degree in Sports Management/ Health & Fitness and CMA(E) qualification(s) preferable
- Strong leadership and people management skills with the ability to build relationships, influence and inspire at all levels
- Exceptional customer service focus with a desire to improve internal and external customer/membership needs
- Ability to work well under pressure and a willingness to roll up your sleeves
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Numerate, attention to details, with sound knowledge of preparing and managing budgets and reports
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good sense of humour
A competitive salary is offered along with complimentary membership for the successful candidate.
For more information or to apply, please get in touch with Mara at email@example.com or call on +44 208 600 1169