This job opening has now been filled. Please check our latest job opportunities here
This is a super opportunity for a strong leader to be General Manager of a high performing 4 star hotel in Swindon.
One of the most exciting prospects for the new General Manager will be to focus several Capex projects planned for the property, you will need both good “out of the box thinking” and great presentation skills to work with the owners to approve the changes.
We are seeking a well-rounded, entrepreneurial individual to drive the commercial outcomes and strategic agenda of this well known internationally branded property. This is an exciting and challenging opportunity for a passionate General Manager who has the skill set and experience to drive the business forward and effectively lead an energetic and standards-driven team.
The successful candidate will have a strong business and commercial acumen with a genuine passion for exemplary service. This individual will thrive working autonomously but in a collaborative way with the senior leadership team. In conclusion – an operational business leader of the hotel with responsibility for all aspects of the operation, including guest and employee engagement, financial performance, sales and revenue generation, staff development and talent retention, and delivering a return on investment to property ownership.
- Experienced General Manager with a knowledge of Internationally branded hotels
- A GM with both rooms and F&B experience
- Proven track record of recruiting hiring and retaining talent
- P&L responsibility
- Fluent in English
- Proven track record setting and reviewing KPI’s, budgets and forecasts and ability to challenge performance
- Strong leader able to deliver agreed strategy and improvements across the business
- Self-starter, capable of handling multi-faceted projects whilst working under pressure
- Experience creating and implementing F&B projects
For more information or to apply, please contact Guy Lean at email@example.com or call on +44 20 8600 1182