This job opening has now been filled. Please check our latest job opportunities here
Our client is private owner and operator with a diverse portfolio of businesses.
This organisation owns and operates one of the most respected luxury hotels in the country of Kuwait and now has an opportunity for an international hotelier to continue the growth of this luxury hotel. During the pandemic the hotel managed to stand strong and delivered outstanding results by gaining significantly within the market share. The General Manager would continue to promote this growth and in turn make it profitable for the owners.
Reporting to the CEO of the hotel division, candidates should have the following skills and qualifications:
- International profile: you are likely to have worked across Europe and the Middle East with a demonstrable success working for well-respected international 5 star hotels
- Success leading a 5-star hotel in a major gateway city in the GCC as Hotel Manager, Resident Manager or General Manager
- P&L experience – either as a Resident Manager reporting to a cluster or as a General Manager
- Able to demonstrate moving the quality and guest service dial in a luxury hotel
- Track record operating successfully in well respected 5 star hotels – the client is specifically seeking candidates with a combination of international hotel group and smaller luxury groups
- A hospitality-related degree or diploma, such as restaurant and hotel management
- Outstanding communication skills with fluency in English, Arabic is an asset but not a must.
For more information or to apply, please email email@example.com
Please note that due to the expected level of response, it will only be possible to contact candidates who have the relevant and required level of experience.