This is a fantastic opportunity for a strong leader to be General Manager of an iconic property within a 10-minute walk to the city centre of Florence. Situated in the historic city centre, two blocks from the famous Arno River in a tranquil neighbourhood of central Florence, the elegant hotel reflects the history and the charm of the city with romantic Tuscan shutters and a sun-drenched interior courtyard typical of classic Italian villas.
The hotel itself is currently undergong a full refurbishment with the main emphasis being on the restoration of the property in keeping with its architecture and history. The targeted reopening will be January 2024 and will create an exciting project for an experienced General Manager to focus on the rebranding and repositioning of the hotel in the marketplace.
Essential skills and qualifications
- An experienced General Manager with minimum 5 years’ experience as a General Manager in a Internationally branded hotel
- International brand experience
- Fluent English and Italian speaker
- Strong knowledge of the Italian market
- A strong understanding of commercial functions, sales and marketing, revenue
- Excellent organizational and planning skills
- Proven leadership skills involving the ability to manage, develop and motivate a strong executive team to achieve their objectives
Highly desirable skills and qualifications
- Previous experience working in Florence
- Preopening and repositioning experience
- Excellent presentation skills
- Degree qualification
For more information or to apply, please contact Mara at firstname.lastname@example.org or call on +44 20 8600 1169