We have a fantastic opportunity for a General Manager to join a luxurious ski resort situated in the Italian Alps. The successful candidate will a strong leader who will inspire their team with the goal to improve the operational delivery and drive overall performance.
The hiring company is well-known throughout Europe and this is a great opportunity to join a company that is known for its success throughout the region.
The property itself has 80 rooms and suites, a world-class spa, a private and in-house ski concierge. As well as being a member of The Leading Hotels of the World, it also has two on-site restaurants including a gourmet Steakhouse and all-day-dining family restaurant, along with two bars and a ski room.
- A highly experienced General Manager/Hotel Manager with experience of a seasonal resort business as General Manager in a ski resort
- Experience in Resort operations
- Fluent English and Italian speaker
- A strong understanding of commercial functions, sales and marketing, revenue
- Excellent organisational and planning skills
- Proven leadership skills involving the ability to manage, develop and motivate a strong executive team to achieve their objectives
- Proven track record in client negotiations and account strategizing
Highly desirable skills and qualifications
- Ski resort business in the local region
- Degree qualification
- Good knowledge of the Ski tour agents and luxury partners
Compensation is based on experience (Quadro A) along with a housing allowance, company car and an annual bonus.
For more information or to apply, please contact Guy at firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 208 600 1180