This job opening has now been filled. Please check our latest job opportunities here
Our UK client is looking for a commercially minded and analytical marketer with a solid understanding of web content strategy and excellent copywriting skills to lead the web content team.
You will be responsible for:
- Planning, leading and executing the content strategy of the websites
- Delivering website optimisations that increase conversion from both consumer and trade audiences and driving web personalisation strategy
- Manage the team to deliver all website content including sales, marketing, product and legal content.
Please get in touch if you have:
- MINIMUM of 10 years’ ecommerce experience.
- Leadership experience
- Experience managing the online merchandising of an ecommerce website and a proven track record of delivering an increase in sales.
- Experience of implementing website personalization
- Good understanding of UX and UI, A/B testing techniques, SEO
- Experience with current CMS platforms