This job opening has now been filled. Please check our latest job opportunities here
This is a newly created role due to the company’s expansion. It represents an exciting opportunity to join a company during a time of change and growth. The role will allow the successful candidate to take on a senior level role within a highly international and experienced leadership team, taking ownership of the revenue and distribution functions across a number of hotels in the portfolio, improving the profitability of the business.
The successful individual will work in a fast paced and dynamic environment, taking ownership for optimising revenue performance for both directly managed and 3rd party managed international hotel groups.
The position is based in London.
Essential skills and qualifications
- Proven experience driving commercial performance across a portfolio of hotels
- Experience in E-commerce and distribution is essential
- Detailed understanding of booking channels and experience of managing channel mix to an optimum level e.g. Direct/Brand.com/GDS/OTA’s etc.
- Experience in a non-branded environment would be an advantage
- Experience in launching a non-branded hotel and setting up the associated systems would be very helpful
- Strong leader able to deliver on the agreed strategy and improvements across the business
- Ability to manage upwards
- Ability in setting strategies and experience in deploying/monitoring/amending them in the business