This job opening has now been filled. Please check our latest job opportunities here
Our client is one of the largest privately held hospitality organisations in the world, with almost five hundred hotels across three continents (US/Canada, Europe & Asia) and has formed strategic alliances with many of the world’s largest hotel brands. One of their portfolios, based in Italy, features Italy’s most impressive properties and provides rich, authentic experiences for avid travellers who seek a genuine Italian lifestyle. With stunning properties in Tuscany, Sardinia and the Italian Alps, the destinations offer their guests the perfect blend of business and leisure.
They are now seeking a Corporate Director of F & B to join this portfolio with the key responsibility of being able to define the business plan to optimise profitability of the F&B outlets across the portfolio. For this newly created position our client is aiming to identify a creative, entrepreneurial and experienced restaurant and bar management and service specialist to lead and drive the success of the company’s restaurant and bar offering across all of its portfolio assets.
- A hospitality professional that is able to deliver memorable dining experiences that makes guests and team members alike feel special
- Possession of well-honed commercial instincts and financial management skills
- Strategic experience within the F&B arena
- Experience in developing and delivering new F&B concepts
- Broad F&B exposure having worked in a strategic capacity for a hotel resort
- Fluent in Italian
- The ideal candidate will be an international food and beverage expert and have knowledge of F&B trends In Europe
Base salary and incentives will be commensurate with experience under an Quadro A Italian contract
For more information or to apply, please contact Mara at firstname.lastname@example.org or call on +44 20 8600 1169