This position could suit an experienced analyst who would prefer to work remotely (ideally full-time). Our client is open to discussing this position with freelance candidates that are only available for limited number of days in the week.
The position will require a true self-starter with excellent analytical ability who can process a high volume of information and synthesize this in a clear and concise manner.
- It is a boutique entrepreneurial hotel investment firm which can change direction at short notice due to changing priorities therefore someone who is adaptable, capable of handling multi-faceted projects whilst working under pressure and wants to be exposed to a wide range of activities would be a good fit
- The suitable candidates will have the ability to build robust models in Excel, conduct underwriting for hospitality transactions and produce appropriate analysis/presentations to succinctly communicate your findings.
- We are looking for highly analytical person with a data-driven approach who is able to analyse and interpret complex data sets and has strong attention to detail
Essential skills and qualifications
- Detailed and immersive knowledge of MS Excel
- Experience with either hospitality consultancy company or owning company / hospitality real estate funds / real estate investment funds / investment bank/freelancer
- In-depth knowledge of cash-flow, DCF, IRR, Cap Rates
- Business and report writing experience
- Self-starter – able to operate with minimal supervision
- Degree level – finance or corporate finance / business/ real estate
- Hotel sector knowledge in respect to nature of brands, management companies, investors etc. and latest trends affecting the industry
For more information or to apply, please contact Chris at email@example.com or call on +44 208 600 1160