General Manager – Rome
Our client is one of the largest privately held hospitality organisations in the world, with almost 500 hotels across three continents and has formed strategic alliances with many of the world’s largest hotel brands.
They now have a fantastic opportunity for a General Manager at one of their properties in the beautiful city of Rome.
This is an exciting and challenging position for a passionate and entrepreneurial General Manager who has the ability to drive business forwards and effectively lead the energetic and standards-driven team of this iconic property in the centre of Rome. Candidates should therefore possess hands-on and successful experience in managing all the key business functions required of a GM, including operations, finance, sales, revenue and e-commerce – all within an upscale/luxury branded environment.
This role would by nature suit a strong leader, who has excellent commercial acumen, a passion for exemplary service and will be someone who thrives working autonomously but in a collaborative way with the senior leadership team.
- A highly experienced General Manager with minimum 5 years’ experience as a General Manager in a luxury, 5star hotel
- International brand experience
- Fluent English and Italian speaker
- Strong knowledge of the Italian market
- A strong understanding of commercial functions, sales and marketing, revenue
- Excellent organizational and planning skills
- Proven leadership skills involving the ability to manage, develop and motivate a strong executive team to achieve their objectives
- A positive and motivated hands-on approach
- Proven track record in client negotiations and account strategizing
Desirable skills and qualifications
- Previous experience working in Rome
- Excellent presentation skills
- Degree qualification
For more information or to apply, please contact Guy at firstname.lastname@example.org or call on +44 20 8600 1180