VP Sales, Revenue & Marketing – UK – Position Filled
This job opening has now been filled. Please check our latest job opportunities here
Based in the United States, our client is a Hospitality Management firm for a select profile of the most trusted, bold, and innovative hotels, resorts, restaurants, and hospitality brands.
Their success is built on a unique style of entrepreneurial management and ownership mentality that enables them to provide each of their properties with the individualized personal service of a small company, enhanced by the breadth and depth of the skill and experience at a larger company. They continue to invest heavily in their people, services, and infrastructure, to create value and optimize financial performance throughout their portfolio.
They now wish to hire a Vice President of Sales, Revenue & Marketing. This role will have total oversight of these separate functions within the portfolio and curate all business development initiatives ranging from product concept to revenue and customer conversion to ensure proactive strategies are in place for continuous revenue improvement and market share gain. The role takes a hands-on approach with the hotel teams to ensure leadership aligns for success, including recruiting, mentoring, and training. This position acts as an active participant on many brand advisory groups and consistently continues to strengthen relationships with brand executives. Will also have total oversight of marketing functions within the portfolio working in conjunction with the marketing team and the discipline leader. Additional responsibilities include all brand campaigns, digital marketing execution, brand experience partnerships and field marketing deployment working in conjunction with the specific discipline leaders. This position has led responsibility to implement paid media and content strategy across the portfolio.
Key skills and qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in business or hotel management, from 4-year college or equivalent knowledge and experience.
- 10+ years of prior professional experience in the hotel sales & marketing industry
- Able to execute a Marketing Plan to enhance revenue
- Strong business writing ability, attention to detail, organizational and analytical skills
- Ability to communicate both verbally and in writing across all levels of the organization in a clear and concise manner
- Self-motivated and task oriented with the ability to work independently and also collaborate well with others
- Proficient skills in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook are required for this position
- Present confidence and a professional appearance
- Travel required
To apply, please contact Guy Lean at firstname.lastname@example.org or call on +44 208 600 1180
Please note that due to the expected level of response, it will only be possible to contact candidates who have the relevant and required level of experience.