Operations Director, South West London – Position Filled
This job opening has now been filled. Please check our latest job opportunities here
Our client is a hotel resort based in South West London, that offers elegant hotel accommodation leading leisure facilities and meeting and event space.
They are now seeking to hire an experienced Operations Director, who will be responsible for the seamless running of the resort, and delivering the standards expected of this prestigious venue. Reporting directly to the Managing Director, the Operations Director will oversee the day to day running and strategic planning of the hotel (front office and housekeeping), food and beverage outlets, and event operations.
Direct reports for this position will include:
- Food & Beverage Director
- Events Operations Manager
- Head Housekeeper
- Facilities Manager
- Hotel Reception Manager
- Strong commercial, operational and financial acumen. Experienced in setting and managing budgets, revenue proposals and forecasting results
- Experienced in Food & Beverage Operations
- Experienced in Rooms Division
- Experienced in Facilities Management
- In-depth knowledge of the hotel, leisure and service sector
- Strong leadership skills to effectively manage and motivate the team to achieve high level of performance and exceed targets
- Accountable and resilient, with the ability to work under pressure
- A degree or diploma in Hotel/ Club Management or equivalent
It would also be an advantage for candidates to have knowledge of hotel property management systems.