General Manager, Paris – Position Filled
This job opening has now been filled. Please check our latest job opportunities here
Our client is a leading European hospitality investment and management platform, who now have a fantastic opportunity for a strong leader to be General Manager of a newly converted internationally branded property in the highly desirable St Germain area of Paris.
This is an exciting and challenging opportunity for a passionate General Manager who has the skill set and experience to drive the business forward and effectively lead an energetic and standards-driven team, with the objective to create a lifestyle hotel recognised in the city as the ‘place to be seen’. The successful candidate will have strong business and commercial acumen with a genuine passion for exemplary service. This individual will thrive working autonomously but in a collaborative way with the senior leadership team.
- Pre -opening experience either as a GM or Head of department
- An experienced General Manager (or Hotel Manager) with lifestyle and on trend hotels
- A GM with both rooms and F&B experience
- Proven record of recruiting hiring and retaining talent (to a team of 30-45 employees)
- P&L responsibility
- Current or earlier experience working in France
- Fluent in English and French
- Proven record setting and reviewing KPI’s, budgets and forecasts and ability to challenge performance
- Strong leader able to deliver agreed strategy and improvements across the business
- Initiative-taker, capable of handling multi-faceted projects whilst working under pressure
- Experience with Capex projects