Our client is world-class hotel, resort and spa brand that features some of Italy’s most impressive properties and provides rich, authentic experiences for avid travellers who seek a genuine Italian lifestyle. With stunning properties in Tuscany, Sardinia and the Italian Alps, the destinations offer their guests the perfect blend of business and leisure.
They now have a fantastic opportunity for an exceptional leader to join their team as General Manager at one of their properties based in the beautiful area of Tuscany.
Candidates considered for the role should have these essential skills:
- An exceptional leader with outstanding networking skills – a true host. This skill is crucial since over 45% of guests are repeaters
- Strong experience in luxury hospitality
- A strong leader and hands-on operator with excellent people management skills, driving employee engagement and delivering the highest level of customer service
- Strong resort operational experience
- Strong understanding of operational functions and ideally of commercial functions
- Strong entrepreneurial and finance acumen
- Excellent organizational and planning skills
- Strong experience within Italian market
- A positive and motivated hands-on approach
- Fluent Italian and English
- Excellent food and beverage know how
- Previous experience in luxury international brands
Ideally candidates should also have strong experience and creativity in the Spa and thermal world.
For more information or to apply, please contact Guy Lean at email@example.com or call on +44 208 600 1182 / +44 7813 009787
Please note that due to the expected level of response, it will only be possible to contact candidates who have the relevant and required level of experience.