Director of Operations – Sardinia
Situated on the beautiful Italian island of Sardinia, we have a vacancy for a Director of Operations to join the team at one of the most sought-after holiday destinations in Europe. The resort is has over 400+ rooms and provides rich, authentic experiences for avid travelers who seek to feel loved, cherished and indulged in a genuine Italian lifestyle, among gold sands and crystal water.
In summary, the successful candidate will be responsible for managing daily hotel operations in the continuing effort to deliver the brand promise, creative and outstanding guest service as well as financial objectives.
Core Objectives of the role:
- Lead and manage daily hotel operations including, but not limited to seasonal and strategic planning, hotel budgeting and forecasting, managing balanced scorecard performance, implementing and complying with all company policies and standards, coordinating capital and property improvement plans, responding to guests inquiries and concerns, and coordinating the necessary internal team communication schedule.
- Oversee service quality, guest satisfaction and brand standards compliance, including the implementation of Forbes 5-star service protocol and Hilton Quality Assurance standards.
- Drive and guide financial performance based on established objectvies. Identify operational performance, productivity and efficiency opportunities, and implement measures to maximize their impact.
- A highly experienced multi-unit or Area General Manager (minimum 3 or 4 hotels), with international hotel brand experience
- Knowledge of select service brands
- A strong understanding of commercial functions, sales & marketing and revenue
- Native or fluent in Italian and English (written and spoken)
- Proven leadership skills including the ability to manage, develop and motivate a team to achieve their objectives
- Knowledge of multiple geographic hotel markets
- Strong facilitator and driver of engagement within the hotel teams
- A positive and motivated hands-on approach to communication within the business
- Entrepreneurial, proactive, independent and decisive
- Must be EU Citizen or in possession of Italian work visa
For more information or to apply, please contact Mara at email@example.com or call on +44 208 600 1169