General Manager – European Ski Resort
Situated in a European ski resort we have a vacancy for a General Manager to manage the day-to-day leadership and direction of the hotel, maximizing on sales and revenue and driving financial returns, which will involve taking ownership of the development of the hotel staff, executing on brand standards, and building awareness of the hotel and brand within the local area.
Featuring 100+ rooms, the hotel also offers a wellness centre, which includes a spa and a swimming pool, 2 restaurants and a bar. During the summer months there is sun terrace that guests can also enjoy.
The property is both a Winter and a Summer resort. In Winter – skiing, winter hiking, sledging, snowshoeing, curling and a natural ice rink are available to guests, and during the summer the hotel offers a great base for summer hiking, mountain-biking, paragliding, tennis and trekking. The resort itself is 1,274 metres above sea level.
- Experience of managing a seasonal resort business as Hotel Manager / General Manager of a ski / mountain resort
- Fluent English and German speaker
- A strong understanding of commercial functions, sales and marketing, revenue
- Excellent organisational and planning skills
- Proven leadership skills involving the ability to manage, develop and motivate a strong executive team to achieve their objectives
- Proven track record in client negotiations and account strategizing
For more information or to apply, please contact Guy at firstname.lastname@example.org or call om +44 208 600 1182