General Manager – Paris
Our client is one of the largest privately held hospitality organisations in the world, with almost 500 hotels across three continents and has formed strategic alliances with many of the world’s largest hotel brands.
They now have an opportunity for an experienced General Manager to be based at one their hotels in the beautiful city of Paris. Situated in the heart of Paris on a very lively square near typical Parisian brasseries and the Canal Saint-Martin, the hotel is close to various cultural attractions and offers easy access to 5 metro lines.
The position of General Manager is a senior leadership role, and this individual will be directly responsible for the operations and departmental profitability of one of the largest hotels in the Paris portfolio.
The successful candidate will need to be a strong leader who will direct the team from the front and drive the same engagement from the entire hotel team. With a passion for attention to detail they will deliver the hotel at its very best, day in, day out, without exception.
- To be responsible for the dynamic operation of all the hotel operational departments, ensuring facilities are kept to exceptional standards required
- To ensure the hotel team are fully trained to the expected high level and all direct reports are fully in line with the same goal.
- To drive profitability in the hotel through ensuring premium rota efficiency and thorough control of all operational cost areas
- To drive the hotel revenue by leading the Managers and team members with the goal of safeguarding all upsell potentials and revenue streams are captured
- Previous experience as a General Manager of a large internationally branded hotel
- Proven leadership skills involving the ability to manage, develop and motivate a head of department team to achieve their objectives
- Fluent in French and English
- A positive and motivated hands-on approach
- Strong financial awareness
- Experience of the French / Parisian hotel market
- Extensive conference facilities experience
- Degree / Diploma qualification
- Union management experience
For more information or to apply, please contact Guy at email@example.com or call on +44 20 8600 1180