Cluster Revenue Director – Paris
We have a new opening for Cluster Revenue Manager who will be required to oversee the revenue function of a few hotels within our clients’ portfolio.
- Monitor group and transient business thresholds within the forecast to ensure measurable improvements for demand and availability
- Supply critical analysis on the effect of short-range decisions effecting occupancy, average rate and rooms profit goals
- Provide analysis of events and activities and to project the effect of opportunities they create
- Monitor competitive analysis
- The Cluster Revenue Director will also be responsible for managing at least two hotels directly and overseeing the reservations teams on property
- This is a highly strategic role where the successful candidate will have direct influence over the dynamic pricing of the hotels
- Some travel will be required
- Must be proficient in writing, speaking, and negotiating in English and French
- Extensive knowledge of revenue management
- Knowledge of hotel and competitive market or similar environment
- Ability to analyse data
- Ability to prioritise tasks & to manage workload using own initiative
- Assertive attitude is a must
- Decisive, able to make decisions, defend and implement their ideas
- Excellent computer skills
- Strong communication (both verbal and written), decision making, influencing/consensus building and analytical skills with clear understanding of impact on goals and bottom line
- Previous experience in hotel, travel & tourism, service sector preferred
- Team player – with a sense of humour even in the face of adversity!
Highly desirable skills and qualifications:
- Bachelors or Masters degree in a relevant field or equivalent combination of education and work-related experience
- Ideally possess 5+ years progressive work-related experience in financial/strategic planning, revenue management, pricing with proficiencies in multiple disciplines/technologies/processes, preferably in the hotel industry or similar environment.
- Demonstrated knowledge of revenue management principles, effective hotel pricing concepts, yield management optimization and selling strategies.
For more information or to apply, please contact Mara at email@example.com or call on +44 20 8600 1169