Dual Property General Manager – Amsterdam
Our client is one of the largest privately held hospitality organisations in the world, with almost 500 hotels across three continents (US/Canada, Europe & Asia) and has formed strategic alliances with many of the world’s largest hotel brands.
They now have an opening for a Dual Property General Manager to oversee the running of two hotels in the cosmopolitan city of Amsterdam.
With a combined total of over 440 rooms, this position is a senior leadership role and offers a fantastic opportunity to continue the success of the hotels in the city.
- To be responsible for the dynamic operations of the hotels
- To ensure the hotel teams are fully trained to the expected elevated level and all direct reports are fully in line with the same goal
- To drive profitability in the hotels through ensuring premium rota efficiency and thorough control of all operational cost areas
- To drive the combined revenue by leading the Managers and team members with the goal of safeguarding all upsell potentials and revenue streams are captured
- To lead and develop the hotel teams to deliver outstanding guest service
- Deliver the annual budget through the agreed commercial strategies
- Be a hands-on operator with strong people management skills driving employee engagement and delivering the highest levels of customer service
Essential skills and qualifications:
- Diploma in Hotel Administration/Business Administration (recognized Hotel School)
- General Management experience in internationally branded hotel
- Must speak fluently and be able to write in English
Preferred skills and qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Hotel Administration or related discipline
- General Management experience in a branded property
- Dutch language conversational speaking level
- Management experience in both Netherlands and other locations
- MICE business experience
- Experience to work in a shared service environment (Revenue, Finance, HR and S&M are shared service departments within the Company)
For more information or to apply, please contact Mara at email@example.com or call on +44 20 8600 1169