General Manager, Paris CDG – Position Filled
This job opening has now been filled. Please check our latest job opportunities here
We are currently looking for a General Manager for an internationally branded hotel which is located at Paris Charles de Gaulle Airport.
As General Manager, this individual will be responsible for delivering the annual budget through agreed commercial strategies. Candidates should have successful experience in managing all the key business functions required of a GM, including operations, finance, sales, revenue and e-commerce – all in an upscale/luxury branded environment. A hands-on operator with strong people management skills driving employee engagement and delivering the highest levels of customer service.
- A highly experienced General Manager with internationally branded hotel groups, minimum 3 years’ experience as General Manager in a medium or large hotel
- Previous career experience working in a branded city centre or airport property
- A strong understanding of sales and marketing, revenue and e-commerce
- Excellent organisational and planning skills
- Proven leadership skills involving the ability to manage, develop and motivate a strong executive team to achieve their objectives
- A positive and motivated hands-on approach
- Fluent English and French speaker
- Experience in positively managing a unionized workforce
- Proven track record in client negotiations and account strategizing
- Degree qualification – not essential but desirable
For more information or to apply, please contact Guy Lean at email@example.com or call on +44 208 600 1180
Please note that due to the expected level of response, it will only be possible to contact candidates who have the relevant and required level of experience.