General Manager, Dusseldorf
We have a fantastic opportunity to join an international company that is famed for its success throughout Europe and to be part of the continuing drive for exceptional service and increasing profitability.
The position of General Manager at one of their properties in Dusseldorf is a senior leadership role and offers a superb opportunity to continue the success of the hotel in the city.
Our client is seeking a candidate who will be responsible for the dynamic operations of the hotel. Someone who can ensure the hotel team are fully trained to the expected elevated level and that all direct reports are fully in line with the same goal. The successful candidate will drive profitability in the hotel through ensuring thorough control of all operational cost areas and in turn drive the hotel revenue by leading the Managers and team members with the goal of safeguarding all upsell potentials and revenue streams.
- A highly commercially driven General Manager
- Seasoned and experienced GM with the maturity to manage the complexity of the dynamic product offering
- Experience with internationally branded hotels who has knowledge of both rooms and food & beverage
- Degree or equivalent qualification, ideally in a hospitality discipline
- Exceptional networking skills to be seen as a true leader in the city and build genuine relationships
- Fluent in German and English
For more information or to apply, please contact Guy Lean at firstname.lastname@example.org or call on +44 208 600 1180
Please note that due to the expected level of response, it will only be possible to contact candidates who have the relevant and required level of experience.