VP Development, Middle East – Position Filled
This job opening has now been filled. Please check our latest job opportunities here
Our client is the region’s first and leading independent third-party hotel management company. Currently operating 10+ hotels across the region they are a forward thinking third party hotel management company dedicated to driving results for their Hotel owners.
They are now seeking a VP Development to join the company. This new role will be at the heart of the company’s hotel acquisition strategy across the region. With a strong network across the region, the successful individual will take the lead in securing hotel management agreements that fit the commercial framework by being exceptionally proactive in approach with the necessary energy and desire to drive the development process and seek out potential opportunities to negotiate and secure new hotel new management opportunities, which in turn will support in delivering the growth expectations by 2026.
- Proven Business Development experience and network within the hotel third party management sector
- Energy, stamina, and flexibility to travel across the continent to source and close hotel management agreements
- Previous experience working within a business development role
- Previous exposure / understanding of hotel management agreements
- Strong network across the brokers and Owners
- Previous experience working in a hotel consultancy or hotel management company
- Energy, hunger, and drive to close deals
- Fluent in spoken and written English
- Confident and excellent presentation skills
- Ability to interact and build relationships with the investors and owners in the region
- Financial acumen and commercially focused
- Excellent (both verbal and written) communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience closing a hotel management contract in Middle East
- Fluent Arabic speaker
Due to the expected level of response, it will only be possible to contact candidates who have the relevant and required level of experience.