Managing Director – Italian Hotel Group – Milan
Our client is one of the largest privately held hospitality organisations in the world, with almost five hundred hotels across three continents (US/Canada, Europe & Asia) and has formed strategic alliances with many of the world’s largest hotel brands.
One of their portfolios, based in Italy, is now seeking a Managing Director to manage a diverse portfolio of hotels with revenue approaching €100m and will join a company that is known for its successes throughout Europe. This is a senior leadership position and will be a hands-on operations role with the focus being on the implementation of the company’s strategy.
Key objectives of the role
- Instilling a broad commercial focus across the complete portfolio of hotels ensuring effective sales and revenue strategies to deliver business growth
- Excellent leadership capabilities to manage property-based GM’s and work closely with the corporate team
- Manage a diverse portfolio of hotels ranging from 4-star hotels to luxury boutique properties
- Create and ensure a quality service and product meets customer expectations
Key skills and qualifications
- An experienced multi-unit Director or Senior Area General Manager (minimum 3 or 4 hotels complex in nature), preferably with international hotel brand
- Resort operations experience is desirable
- A strong understanding of commercial functions, sales & marketing, and revenue
- Fluent English and Italian speaker
- Proven leadership skills including the ability to manage, develop and motivate a strong team to achieve their objectives
- Knowledge of the multiple hotel markets
- Experience in Italy would be desirable
Excellent Dirigente Compensation package based on experience including Basic salary, company bonus, company car.
For more information or to apply, please contact Mara at email@example.com or call on +44 208 600 1169
Please note that due to the expected level of response, it will only be possible to contact candidates who have the relevant and required level of experience.