Cluster Director of Revenue, Paris – Position Filled
This job opening has now been filled. Please check our latest job opportunities here
Our client is one of the largest privately held hospitality organisations in the world, with almost 500 hotels across three continents (US/Canada, Europe & Asia). They have a diversified European portfolio including budget and apart hotels, mid-market, metro city centre, large airport and conference hotels, boutique hotels and luxury hotels and resorts.
They now wish to hire a Cluster Director of Revenue for one of their properties based in Paris.
The primary purpose of this position is to monitor group and transient business thresholds within the forecast to ensure measurable improvements for demand and availability. Supply critical analysis on the effect of short-range decisions effecting occupancy, average rate and rooms profit goals. Analysis of city events and activities and to project the effect of opportunities they create. Monitor competitive analysis. This is a challenging position within the commercial team. This Revenue Director will be responsible for managing at least two hotels directly and overseeing the reservations teams on property.
- Must be proficient in writing, speaking, and negotiating in English and local language
- Extensive knowledge of revenue management
- Knowledge of hotel and competitive market or similar environment
- Ability to analyse data
- Ability to prioritise tasks & to manage workload using own initiative
- Strong communication (both verbal and written), decision making, influencing/consensus building and analytical skills with clear understanding of impact on goals and bottom line
Highly desirable skills and qualifications
- Bachelors or master’s degree in a relevant field or equivalent combination of education and work-related experience
- Ideally possess 5+ years progressive work-related experience in financial/strategic planning, revenue management, pricing with proficiencies in multiple disciplines/technologies/processes, preferably in the hotel industry or similar environment.
- Demonstrated knowledge of revenue management principles, effective hotel pricing concepts, yield management optimization and selling strategies.
For more information or to apply, please contact Guy at firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 208 600 1182