Cluster Revenue Manager, London – Position Filled
This job opening has now been filled. Please check our latest job opportunities here
Our client is one of the largest privately-held hospitality organisations in the world, with in the region of 500 hotels across three continents.
They are now seeking to hire a Cluster Revenue Manager to oversee 2 of their hotel properties based in London.
Reporting directly to General Manager, the primary purpose of this position is to monitor group and transient business thresholds within the forecast to ensure measurable improvements for demand and availability. Supply critical analysis on the effect of short-range decisions effecting occupancy, average rate and rooms profit goals. Analysis of city events and activities and to project the effect of opportunities they create. Monitor competitive analysis. This is a challenging position within the commercial team. As well as being responsible for managing at least 2 hotels directly the successful candidate will also oversee the reservations teams on property.
Essential skills and qualifications
- Must be proficient in writing, speaking and negotiating in English and local language
- Extensive knowledge of revenue management
- Knowledge of hotel and competitive market or similar environment
- Ability to analyse data
- Ability to priorities tasks & to manage workload using own initiative
- Excellent computer skills
- Strong communication (both verbal and written), decision making, influencing/consensus building and analytical skills with clear understanding of impact on goals and bottom line
- Previous experience in hotel, travel & tourism, service sector preferred
- Team player – with a sense of humour even in the face of adversity!
Highly desirable skills and qualifications
- Bachelors or Masters degree in a relevant field or equivalent combination of education and work related experience
- Ideally you will have a with 3+ years progressive work-related experience in financial/strategic planning, revenue management, pricing with proficiencies in multiple disciplines/technologies/processes, preferably in the hotel industry or similar environment
- Demonstrated knowledge of revenue management principles, effective hotel pricing concepts, yield management optimization and selling strategies
For more information or to apply, please contact Guy at firstname.lastname@example.org or call on +44 20 8600 1180.