General Manager, London – Position Filled
This job opening has now been filled. Please check our latest job opportunities here
Our client is one of the largest privately held hospitality organisations in the world, with almost 500 hotels across three continents and has formed strategic alliances with many of the world’s largest hotel brands.
They now have a vacancy for a General Manager to join one of their properties in London.
Reporting to the Cluster General Manager this is an opportunity to join a company that is known for its successes throughout Europe and to be part of the continued drive for exceptional service and increasing profitability.
- To be responsible for the dynamic operation of all the hotel operational departments, ensuring facilities are kept to exceptional standards required
- To drive profitability in the hotel through ensuring premium rota efficiency and thorough control of all operational cost areas
- To ensure the hotel team are fully trained to the expected elevated level and all direct reports are fully in line with the same goal
- To drive the hotel revenue by leading the Managers and team members with the goal of safeguarding all upsell potentials and revenue streams are captured
- Take a pro-active approach to ensuring the continued long-term success of the Hotel
Essential skills & qualifications:
- Director of Operations/Hotel Manager experience with internationally branded hotel groups, minimum 3 years’ experience as Director of Operations/Hotel Manager in a comparable size hotel
- Commercially oriented individual with strong revenue skills
- Proven track record in delivering consistent and high level of customer service throughout hotel
- Strong business management acumen in both revenue and cost controls
- Strong facilitator and driver of engagement within the hotel team
- Proven leadership skills involving the ability to manage, develop and motivate a head of department team to achieve their objectives
- A positive hands-on approach
- Proactive, independent, decisive
- Strong problem solving
Candidates should be able to legally work in the UK.
For more information or to apply, please contact Guy at email@example.com or call on +44 20 8600 1180