General Manager, Paris – Position Filled
This job opening has now been filled. Please check our latest job opportunities here
Our client owns, manages or asset manages over prime hotel real estate with over 3,500 bedrooms across the UK and Europe.
They have recently acquired a boutique hotel in the centre of Paris and are looking to hire a General Manager with a passion for detail who can deliver the hotel at its very best, day in, day out, without exception.
The successful candidate will need to be a strong leader who will direct the team from the front and drive forward the entire hotel team.
- An existing Hotel Manager or General Manager
- International experience, particularly within the French hotel market
- Proven leadership skills involving the ability to manage, develop and motivate a departmental team to achieve their objectives.
- A positive and motivated hands-on approach
- Fluent in French and English