Director of Operations, London
Our client, one of the largest privately held hospitality organisations in the world, with almost 500 hotels across three continents (US/Canada, Europe & Asia), is seeking a Director of Operations for one of its London Hotels.
This opportunity is viewed as a senior leadership role, and this individual will be directly responsible for the operations and departmental profitability, with regards to all operational departments and in addition will support the the General Manager with Sales, Revenue and HR.
Candidates should possess the following attributes:
- Excellent interpersonal skills, capable of maintaining presence and communicating effectively at all levels within the hotel
- A strong leader who has empathy and an ability to motivate and mentor others to deliver the agreed strategy and desired outcomes within allocated time frames
- Be a self-starter and have the ability to establish a process for activities that lead to the implementation of the agreed strategy, systems, procedures or outcomes
- Ability to take initiative to identify, prioritise and implement actions required to completion and ensure deadlines are met. Ability to work well under pressure and effectively handle multiple and concurrent demands
- Possession of strong analytical skills and the ability to communicate the results clearly
The successful candidate will need to be a balanced, experienced HOD with internationally branded hotels who has knowledge of rooms. This person will need to be a strong leader who will direct the team from the front and drive the same engagement from the entire hotel team. With a passion for attention to detail they will deliver the hotel at its very best, day in, day out, without exception. The successful individual will be target driven, working to achieving and exceeding the set KPO’s.
For more information or to apply, please contact Mara at firstname.lastname@example.org or call on +44 20 8600 1187
Please note that due to the expected level of response, it will only be possible to contact candidates who have the relevant and required level of experience.