Director of Sales, Luxembourg
Based in the European country of Luxembourg, our client is seeking to hire a Director of Sales.
This person will be a commercially driven sales professional, focused on managing the hotels’ selling strategies to maximize revenues and to outperform the market. The Director of Sales will directly report to the General Manager and will be part of the hotels’ Executive Team, fully involved in leading the hotels’ business strategies and related sales performance.
- Strong knowledge of MICE and Corporate markets
- Analytical skills to understand key business indicators and competitive trends
- Experience of setting strategies and define actions for the hotel’s sales team
- Proven achievements working in a competitive market
- Creative sales leader able to identify and secure niches or sales opportunities
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Business fluent English (spoken and written) and ideally French
- Proven leadership skills involving to manage, develop, and motivate the team to achieve their objectives
- Proactive, independent, decisive
- High level of resilience and self-discipline
- A positive, motivated and hands-on approach – Leading by Example
For more information or to apply, please contact Dan at firstname.lastname@example.org or call on +44 20 8600 1186