Revenue Director, Luxembourg – Position Filled
We are looking for a strategic leader who will lead the revenue function at an internationally branded hotel based in Luxembourg and position the property in a highly competitive market. The Revenue Director will be a strong, commercially driven and analytical manager, focussed on driving the hotel’s rate and mix strategy to outperform the market.
The Revenue Director will report to the General Manager and will be part of the hotel’s Executive Team and fully involved in leading the hotel’s strategy and performance.
Essential skills and qualifications
- Experience in revenue function with an international branded hotel group, in a city centre location with multiple competitors at the similar size property
- Strong analytical skills to understand key business indicators and competitive trends
- Experience of setting strategies
- Proven leadership skills involving to manage, develop, and motivate the team to achieve their objectives
- A positive, motivated and hands-on approach
- Comprehensive understanding of RGI reports and mechanics
- Detailed understanding of booking channels and experience of managing channel mix.
- Excellent communication skills
Highly desirable skills and qualifications
- French speaker
For more information or to apply, please contact Ewa at firstname.lastname@example.org or call on +44 20 8600 1181